• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Transition

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello ProjectKorra Community -

Today marks 2 years since the ProjectKorra community opened. What a ride it has been. The community has had its ups, and downs. We have learned together, grown together, and got to know each other better than I know some people I interact with on a daily basis.

With that said, I am writing this post to express my gratitude and offer a look into the future of ProjectKorra and the ProjectKorra Community. Unfortunately, my love for this community must take precedent in any decision I make. With that in mind, I want to make sure that the community is being run by someone diligent, trustworthy, and transparent. I do not have the time these days that I believe is necessary to keep the project going where I want it to go.

With that in mind, I am pleased to announce that I am passing the administrative role of the community over to my good friend @Kiam. There is no doubt in my mind that he is ready to take this community forward and handle it with care. He has shown, put forth, and executed several ideas that allow me to show so much faith in his ability to lead this community. It has been my pleasure to work with him over the course of the last year and some change and I am confident that he will treat this community I love so much with the care that it deserves.

With that in mind, this is not a goodbye. I'll pop up every now and then. I am simply handing off the administrative tasks. I hope to speak with you all soon. Stay in touch.

Best wishes,

Kiam

It has been an honor to work on this project under your guidance. I am so grateful that you trust me to continue the amazing work that has already been done. I will do everything in my power to enhance the quality of the plugin and the betterment of the community. Thank you and good luck with everything!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Good luck and thanks so much for your time here. You'll be missed greatly from every single one of us here. <3

And @Kiam congrats on the promo. I can already tell you'll be a great admin! :D

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
For those who don't know, sehunpark is the person who told me about ProjectKorra, and without him I wouldn't be here. Not only that, but he is also one of the first members that isn't Mist. There aren't that many oldies still relatively active anymore. I've seen the community of ProjectKorra change and change thoughout the two years. I remember the first website, and the first BETA ever released. I remember all of the people and all of the people I've known and gotten to know because of this community. I am proud to be a ProjectKorra supporter.

We (or I) hope to see you soon again. I wish we both, Mist, could get to know each other more. Kiam, congrats on new role of the staff member. I wish both of you a good luck on your paths ;)

Sorin

I hate to see you go Mist, but what you have done here is amazing, and I hope you do even more amazing things in the future!
And congratz Kiam! I'm sure you're gonna be amazing too!

Matt

Don't really know what to say here. Thanks isn't enough for what you have done, over the past 2 years the plugin & community have grown substantially. It's a shame you won't be here to see it grow even more. Good luck on whatever you decide to do, Looking forward to catching up with you when you drop in next <3

-Matt

Last edited: