• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

the PK slows the opening

özgün

Verified Member
hi when i restart the server it stucks a little bit and 2-3 min later it says Could not connect to ProjectKorra.com to check for updates
and opens but it used not to do that i hope you'll help me thx and also gives that errors

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/755bQJbsns/

Last edited:

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
I'm having the same problem though, just asked because i've seen that you've got many errors.
Just realized it could be avatarstate.
By the way the slow down is probably caused by the updater, so we might need a staff member.
Let's wait.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I’ve also had this problem on my test server. I can’t use my test server efficiently right now because of it. And I also can’t reload my server for testing because I time out before it finishes.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I’ve also had this problem on my test server. I can’t use my test server efficiently right now because of it. And I also can’t reload my server for testing because I time out before it finishes.
Perhaps developers could tweak it after fixing it so that it doesn't cause problems when it stops working? Or remove it and create a browser extension for it instead.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Projectkorra developmenting team is already working on it.
A fix won’t be applied before the release of projectkorra 1.8.7 since the updater will be fixed in that version.
For now we just need to wait, we can’t do anything else other than this, let’s hope 1.8.7 will be a stable version without glitches.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Projectkorra developmenting team is already working on it.
A fix won’t be applied before the release of projectkorra 1.8.7 since the updater will be fixed in that version.
For now we just need to wait, we can’t do anything else other than this, let’s hope 1.8.7 will be a stable version without glitches.
Is there an estimate of time on when it will be released? Also can I manually go in and get rid of the updater?

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Is there an estimate of time on when it will be released? Also can I manually go in and get rid of the updater?
Sadly there's not an estimated time yet.
I'm not sure if you're able to get rid of the updater manually, but I think so, everyone should be able to since it's an open source so everyone could make its own version, not sure about it tho.
It may go against the rules as we could be allowed to.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
That means someone submitted a fix to Pk and we're waiting for it to be accepted. The fix should be in the next update.