• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete The functions of Airblast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
In the old plugin, airblast had the alternate function of being able to flip levers, push buttons, and pressureplates.

Although, this has been removed in projectkorra. Why?

I want the old function of airblast added back, so it can be possible to make things like this:

(Another interesting concept would be to allow airblast to open doors, fence gates, and such other blocks that can be opened.)

To balance this, airblast would not be able to open : Stone buttons, iron doors, stone pressureplates, or anything not made out of wood.

This was suggested on another thread, but while i'm on the topic, i'll reintroduce it.
** Someone else (I think Finnbonn) suggested that airblast be able to 'split' flowing water. This would make it so that, if there is a waterfall, you can airblast and the water would split for a second or two.

DanStryder

Verified Member
I can't quite remember why they removed it in the old plugin, something along the lines that it was quite buggy when they tried to reimplement it.

It would be nice to see it work again

Splitting/parting water would be pretty cool, I quite like the idea of parting a waterfall to get behind it :D (Yes haters, I'm referring to something that is aesthetically pleasing and that isn't practical :O parting a waterfall?! Cray cray shiz brah!)

6tijn

Verified Member
Would be nice to see that again! Then it could be possible to make redstone doors like the image you have in your post. All over the gate there are buttons which you need to activate with airblast in a given order.

paliate

Verified Member
I wouldn't mind having this back again, Though I don't think its very necessary but I can see why you would want to get your full use out of airblast.

Joeri

Verified Member
In orions plugin when he made it it would glitch out and keep switching levers off and on rapidly, it was very weirdt (it happend to me lol)
thats why it's removed

But i believe PK can fix this

HydroMan

Verified Member
Wouldn't it be cool if airsuction were add a fuction to only pull those mechanic objects ,like it could only open (trap)doors(only wooden),flip lever to the side you are standing while with airblast you could only close doors and trapdoors (wooden and iron),flip levers away from you and press buttons

Janny

Verified Member
Yes. PLEASE add this function back into the plugin. It was one of my favorite things about airbending and it got removed D;.

Status
Not open for further replies.