• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Teaser For Unofficial PK Tutorial

Elias

Verified Member
I guess I should get the obvious stuff out of the way before it comes back to get me later lol
I am not at the level of animating expertise as the people you're used to watching (BlueMonkey, SKIBBZ, Slamacow)
Nowhere near that. But, I make decent stuff when I have nothing better to do. Though decent depends
on your standards, and how much obscenity you may be able to tolerate. The video itself is not like a big one segment teaser, it's multiple clips of full concepts that have already been planned to be done.

Also, it's just fun for me to make
Hope you enjoy the little work I put into this
Albeit it is 2:33PM and I've been up ever since 6PM yesterday ;-;

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This tutorial is really wicked. With this kind of animations, it sure gonna bring at least a few more audience without stopping mid-video and makes it less boring to watch imo. Ya know what I'm sayin? GJ and keep it up! ;)

Once the full tutorial is up, and I'm gonna rewatch despite knowing it already how the pk plugin works. Just cause of the animation :) :D

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
This is great! Way more interesting than the classic tutorials. Has its touch of humor while still being understandable and able transmit the right information!

I would definitively watch these videos, both for tutorials and entertainment.