• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Team Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I have come up with a concept that has been showed in the series a few times, Team Work.This requires two ore more benders performing the same move in the same time and therefore making it stronger. In the show the most memorable example of this was in season 3 ep 13 of The Legend Of Korra when Jinora and the other airbenders created a huge tornado to help Korra. This could be added to the plugin.
Example: 1) Have a minimum amount of 5 airbenders (configurable) close to each other;
2) Each have selected tornado;
3) All press snick (default shift) in the same time on the same block;
4) The result: a huge tornado starts from that block that attract all players and 10 initial attack damage;

5) All initial airbenders would not be attracted by the tornado as long as they don't release
snick;

How it should look like:

• This could be implemented in other elements as well, such as earthbenders doing shochvave in the same time, etc

owlcool

Verified Member
Or it could have multiple elements, like watermanipulation and earthblast to make a faster, more damaging, earthblast and watermanipulation, like how that one probender that did not follow the rules?

Majorite

Verified Member
I do agree this could be something implemented, but 10 initial attack damage?!??! That would be way too much. All elements should have some team thing implemented with them. I think this should be in RPG, however.

owlcool

Verified Member
I do agree this could be something implemented, but 10 initial attack damage?!??! That would be way too much. All elements should have some team thing implemented with them. I think this should be in RPG, however.
Howabout 5 airbenders air swiping you at once?

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
It doesn't have to be 10 attack damage (5 heart's) but I do think it should be a very powerful move.
Howabout 5 airbenders air swiping you at once?
Yes all moves could have a Team Work version of it !

owlcool

Verified Member
It doesn't have to be 10 attack damage (5 heart's) but I do think it should be a very powerful move.

Yes all moves could have a Team Work version of it !
I was saying that it was not op, because that would do about the same amount of damage. Let's hope this does not mess up same element pvp, like in Agni-Kai's. It could also cross over multiple elements for creativity.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I wish I could help with this, sounds amazing. I'm probably not that much of an advanced coder yet though.

Adam

Verified Member
I think this could be added, for example, when the two earthbender thieves lifted and threw the rock at Kuvira..... It would be a faster earthsmash teamwork?

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I think this could be added, for example, when the two earthbender thieves lifted and threw the rock at Kuvira..... It would be a faster earthsmash teamwork?
Yes the team work version of the move would make it faster and more powerful.
It would not be OP as it requires more than one bender and A LOT OF COORDINATION from all the members of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.