• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Surge's Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
1. Surge wave should look more like this:

*insert the gif of Jedcore's WaterFlow (will be uploaded tommorow)*

Ignore the functionality and range of it. Should be not curvy, or maybe less, but more straight (shape vertically, horizontally, diagonally).

Perhaps have this special animation exclusively appear when the waterbender running towards a water pool (remember when Katara knocked Ty lee's lizard pet?)

2. Another animation, that could randomly occur or when there is a fenced pool ( that usually blocks surge from succesfully moving across the overland), rise over upwards and than split.

Remember when Katara pushed Jet away in self-defense?
*gifs soon*

3. Than there is animation when Katara bends snowy version to Zuko and Unala to Korra's Daddy (forgot his name).

*gifs soon*

This should only happen on snow

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Yes, surge animation isn't so good and surge jet is terrible at all. I believe, that it will be an amazing animation of surge.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
The suggestion is confusing and only 1 of the pictures you provided is loading... But by your examples I can tell what you mean, sort of.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
One gif is about Katara knocking Ty lee's lizard, Second about launching an attack when Jet welcomed her, Third Unalaq whooping Tonraq's butt.

About the first, when I said functionality should be ignored: I meant it should work and be kept like how SurgeWave affacts thing. Allow the Stream to only go straight/diagonal line after its launch, but not mid its rushing point and process. It would just be basically surge, but with the look of Jedcore's WaterWave.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
JedCore's WaterWave looks like a giant blob of water, it would look just as out of place as the current taco shell we have for Surge. The only real thing that would fit is a wave like shape.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.