• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied sun/sozin's comet texures

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
I love this texure pack so far and the lava is great, but i was wondering of you could make a better sun and some sozin comet texures. In the show, Sozins comet made the sky orange and vibrant colors. Even suki said ''the comet looks very pretty, too bad they are gonna use it to destroy the world''. Mabye you could do a eclipse texures aswell, mabye change the sun to black during an eclipse. Mabye the eclipse could ''trigger'' the texure to pop up. I bet its impossible, but thanks for reading guys!

xoxo-Waterfan99

HydroMan

Verified Member
I love this texure pack so far and the lava is great, but i was wondering of you could make a better sun and some sozin comet texures. In the show, Sozins comet made the sky orange and vibrant colors. Even suki said ''the comet looks very pretty, too bad they are gonna use it to destroy the world''. Mabye you could do a eclipse texures aswell, mabye change the sun to black during an eclipse. Mabye the eclipse could ''trigger'' the texure to pop up. I bet its impossible, but thanks for reading guys!

xoxo-Waterfan99
I'm pretty sure Sokko said that, not Suki.

Status
Not open for further replies.