• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Stats Updates / 1.4.0 News / MC 1.8.0 News

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I think Friday announcement posts will probably become a new thing for this project. I'm just going to give some general updates on how things have been going, etc.

Statistics Update
If you don't remember, I outlined some goals for the month of August in this thread. Here is where we stand toward reaching our goals. This contains all changes since last Friday (August 15th)
  • 77 new forum registrations. (251 users total)
  • 14 new servers using the plugin. (53 Servers Total)
Reminder, if we can hit 75 total servers by August 31st, we will release some of the most basic information on our upcoming ProjectKorra (Spirits) plugin.

1.4.0 News
If you haven't noticed, development has slowed down a bit. This is due largely in part to the excess amounts of school work I have had this past week. You can expect some dev builds this weekend as I get back into the full swing of development. Our other developers and concept designers are hard at work nonetheless!

1.8.0 News
Mojang is releasing Minecraft v1.8.0 on September 2nd, 2014. This is over 300 days since the last major MC update. I would like to take this time to remind everyone that this plugin will not be immediately compatible with 1.8.0. It is likely I will wait until a 1.8.0 Beta Bukkit build is released before I begin making ProjectKorra builds 1.8 specific. This does not mean development will stop, they'll just continue to be developed for 1.7.9.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, this post is a quicker one.