• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed squishy squashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur3_Fox

hey guys found a few errors that are killing server fps, not sure whats causing them other that this..
everything up to date but using 1.8.7 spigot

http://pastebin.com/CYFMwnAy

avatarstate suffocate and avatarstate surge also causing a lot of server wide lag
looking for errors in my logs today so you might get a few more from me :)

Last edited:

Pur3_Fox

Also is there a way you guys can make it so people cant bend while in gm 3 or /v maybe add essentials support?

Pur3_Fox

also having a problem with waterbending not cleaning up properly and would also like to make a request to add a config option for which blocks we can waterbend :D

Pur3_Fox

and last one is when using avatarstate and waterspout your screen tends to go a little crazy can you guys fix this too pls <3 ty
think it has something to do with the speed passive or something to do with speed enhancements

Pur3_Fox

its a thread for a reason :> why do you have to read it :s you don't have to deal with it, and as far as I know spamming the forums is against the rules :( so I put it all in one place :D
no need to complain, just trying to help lol

jedk1

Its annoying cos like, your signature IS HUGE. It takes up so much space so having to scroll so much to view like 1 line is a lot of work. Please for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

EDIT: (See, is clicking edit so hard?) The first error has been fixed already and will be put into the next version.

Pur3_Fox

Its annoying cos like, your signature IS HUGE. It takes up so much space so having to scroll so much to view like 1 line is a lot of work. Please for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

EDIT: (See, is clicking edit so hard?) The first error has been fixed already and will be put into the next version.
means people actualy have to pay attention to the waterbending squirrel bwahaha
still don't really see how this prevents people from reading..
if I put it separate I get muted for forum spam...
someone already complained its in the same thread so I'm guessing if i put it all in 1 they'd complain about that too lol... give me a break an fix the damn bugs >.> Developer jedk1.... wouldn't be here if you'd done your job properly in the first place. so how about instead of criticizing the layout you do something about the actual problem (s) at hand.......... I'm cutting your work by 3/4.. at least now you don't have to go through the stress of loading a webpage..

I post new threads because other people quickly point out flaws it seems, this way if I add anything to the thread people aren't left reading all the comments down the page about the flaws when ive aready corrected them in an edit in the long run no one speaks crap, bugs get fixed and everyone wins :D

but yeah.. should be a little better now
and thank you for fixing the first error :)

P.S. See what I did there.... (I know the edit button well ;})

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
means people actualy have to pay attention to the waterbending squirrel bwahaha
still don't really see how this prevents people from reading..
if I put it separate I get muted for forum spam...
someone already complained its in the same thread so I'm guessing if i put it all in 1 they'd complain about that too lol... give me a break an fix the damn bugs >.> Developer jedk1.... wouldn't be here if you'd done your job properly in the first place. so how about instead of criticizing the layout you do something about the actual problem (s) at hand.......... I'm cutting your work by 3/4.. at least now you don't have to go through the stress of loading a webpage..

I post new threads because other people quickly point out flaws it seems, this way if I add anything to the thread people aren't left reading all the comments down the page about the flaws when ive aready corrected them in an edit in the long run no one speaks crap, bugs get fixed and everyone wins :D

but yeah.. should be a little better now
and thank you for fixing the first error :)

P.S. See what I did there.... (I know the edit button well ;})
*sigh*

We know there are a lot of issues and we thank you for trying to help.

HOWEVER, you have to remember that us developers have lives as well and that not every single minute of our day can be put into this project. We don't get payed for this, we do it voluntarily because we want to help see the project grow.

So please try not to point fingers here and say that we aren't doing out jobs properly. We are doing as much as we can so it's probably in all our best interests to get along. :)

Pur3_Fox

*sigh*

We know there are a lot of issues and we thank you for trying to help.

HOWEVER, you have to remember that us developers have lives as well and that not every single minute of our day can be put into this project. We don't get payed for this, we do it voluntarily because we want to help see the project grow.

So please try not to point fingers here and say that we aren't doing out jobs properly. We are doing as much as we can so it's probably in all our best interests to get along. :)
so its ok to point fingers at me but not at him lol the plugin is amazing and ik its volantary but instead of focusing so much on how many posts i made in a single bug thread i get moaned at for the contents.... and you wonder why theres still bugs lol and if you own a server with the bending plugin and you have a donation system you technically get paid for this... just need to chill lol i was just posting some bugs 0 need to turn it into something else

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
so its ok to point fingers at me but not at him lol the plugin is amazing and ik its volantary but instead of focusing so much on how many posts i made in a single bug thread i get moaned at for the contents.... and you wonder why theres still bugs lol and if you own a server with the bending plugin and you have a donation system you technically get paid for this... just need to chill lol i was just posting some bugs 0 need to turn it into something else
Yeah I know, you're right lol. It got turned into a much bigger thing than it needed to be.

And others might have servers that do that but I'm too poor to start a server so XD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I'm going to mark this fixed because it's gotten off topic and is a lot of bugs, many we have fixed just not released. For future reference, if you have multiple bugs, make multiple bug reports. It's just easier for us devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.