• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review Sponsor Perks

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This is just a few aesthetic perks that may make the Sponsor idea/rank a bit more *fancy* and may get more people to want to support the project. People tend to like to feel "special" and set apart from everyone else, this may achieve that.

In the Online list you have Staff Online Now and a Members Online Now module. Add a module that shows Sponsors Online Now (where it will, of course, display sponsors that are currently online). This will set them apart from a default forum user and will, hopefully, create a bit more incentive to support the project.

Color their names in chat! I feel like it may just be the devices I'm using, but it does seem like they ARE colored slightly, but it's hardly noticeable if they are. I propose changing their color to a gold color:
xNuminousx. In the Shoutbox "Named Colors" the color I had in mind is called Darkorange and has a code of: FF8C00.

Didn't there used to be a sponsor forum? Is that still a thing? If so, where is it? If not... Make it? I don't know. I don't think it'd be used often so it IS kind of pointless but.... Yea.

Another perk you could offer to your sponsors could be free name changes. I know at the moment you have to ask an Admin for a name change. But you COULD offer the Sponsors the ability to change it when ever they want without having to ask. If you have some sort of reason for only allowing them to do it by Admin then keep the current system. If not, then consider this one.

Make a Perks List in the sponsor description, so that people know what they are getting. Yea, right now all you get is a Tag in the forums and a tag in the /b w in-game, but if you add some of these, you should have a list. And, by the way, the MC /b w tag is not listed or mentioned in the Sponsor description.

That's it for my ideas..... Just trying to give some ideas on perks that may motivate people to donate and help support the project. People like to feel special and these ideas appeal to that.

**EDIT**
Perhaps instead of name changing, allow sponsors to have Nicknames? They keep their username so people still know who they are, but they can have a Nickname which is their display name. Not sure how XenForo websites work so I don't know if this is possible.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Didn't there used to be a sponsor forum? Is that still a thing? If so, where is it? If not... Make it? I don't know. I don't think it'd be used often so it IS kind of pointless but.... Yea.
There is a Support sub-section for Suggestion places. DK If it is that what you're looking for.