• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
SpiritBolt

SpiritBolt 1.1

Pride

Verified Member
Pride submitted a new resource:

SpiritBolt - Shoots tiny bullets of Spiritual Energy.

SpiritBolt

This simple move allows Avatars to shoot tiny bullets of Spiritual Energy at the target. You may not rest your fingers when you spam left click, or the move will stop. You are able to generate MANY 'bolts'. Btw, this is my first move, so don't criticize me if it's garbage.
;(

Usage

SPAM LEFT CLICK AS FAST...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I found an issue... When the blot comes into contact with an entity, it slows down at the entity and deals constant explosion damage until it either dies or is able to move past it's hit box.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I wanna make sure you read this because I just discovered this upon looking at the console. I got spammed with this error when it came into contact with an entity.

Code:
[18:09:07 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[18:09:08 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException

Pride

Verified Member
I found an issue... When the blot comes into contact with an entity, it slows down at the entity and deals constant explosion damage until it either dies or is able to move past it's hit box.
Yes, I notice that too. Lmao, I'll fix it once I get the time to. Stupid school work slowin me down.

Pride

Verified Member
I wanna make sure you read this because I just discovered this upon looking at the console. I got spammed with this error when it came into contact with an entity.

Code:
I lied. I never fixed this. Don't use this move. It's ass.

Pride

Verified Member
UPDATE:

I AM NOT WORKING ON THIS ANYMORE. I LOST THE FILE FOR SPIRITBOLT IN ECLIPSE. DON'T ASK ME FOR A SPIRITBOLT UPDATE, THIS MOVE IS FULL OF BUGS AND ERRORS.

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
I think it was fine. But yeah Eclipse can be a right pain. Especially if you delete a Project on GitHub and it disappears from Eclipse too. That's just hell.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't use your GitHub directory as your workspace then :)