• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Spirit Beam Charge-up Particles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin01

Verified Member
I have two reasons for this suggestion so neither normal benders or avatars won't complain
  • To keep the raw power of this avatar attack the same
  • To make the beam realistic
There are two options to making this
  1. When an avatar left clicks to start up spirit beam (Before they use the attack like it is currently today) there should be a visible particle effect around the avatar that shows they can use it at any moment
  2. Make the move a charge up attack and with the visible particles around the avatar as he/she is charging it up before using the ability. This can be similar to plant drain; because it shows the water going to you before the attack is able to be used.
This can help since spirit beam is literally unpreventable. Now players have a better chance of fighting off Avatars now!
So tell me what you think down below, be honest!

jedk1

I pass on both of these. Also SpiritBeam is an addon, not core, so no support will be provided except in the dedicated thread (The JedCore Thread)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So what does this mean?
SpiritBeam is an addon. It's not a move made by the ProjectKorra team. That means you have to suggest additions or changes to the creator on the respective thread. Since SpiritBeam is from JedCore, suggest it on the JedCore thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.