• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Sourcing from opaque blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't know If I'm experencing de javu and it is just me, or I'm right about recalling there being a discussion about how poorly the waterbending source mechanic indicates the obscuring particles...

All I wanna propose in this thread, that I think leaves, huge mushroom's block and other full blocks should start to blink in as a ice block to the user when they're selected as a source for the move.

It's impossible to tell whenever you source that block, because particles are almost, if not all, are obscure by the size of the block.

While for the leaves, you might argue that "set 'Graphics: Fancy' under option menu, but that doesn't excuse the issue since the player is set those settings for a reason (hint: to reduce FPS drop or just increase FPS). And while you can check whenever it is sourced by bending the plant out out, but some may decide to examine the state without wasting the block.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
While I do agree the sourcing needs a change, a blinking ice block has its own problems as it can be effected by Phasechange or HeatControl even as a temp block.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.