• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Some Various Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys I got some ideas that can improve bending a bit here they are:

1. Config option to disable certain abilities from AvatarState, I am focusing on LavaFlow, it can seriously crash a server when 2-3 or more people use it with AvatarState.

2. messages.yml, about this, this will let us customize the messages of ProjectKorra prints on chat, this will help to change the colors /b help or many other stuff.

3. Better WorldGuard support because some other people may don't have the ideas how to make a Bending Arena (I don't need to explain much for this).

4. I know this is not the right place to suggest it here, excuse me for this, another plugin that generates structures from series like small air temples and stuff.

5. More offensive abilities for Water and more for Plant.

6. Color support for death messages (Not sure if this already added).

7. Better support for other plugins like: Other death messages plugin, other arena plugins, combat tag plugins, McMMO support (This may sound ridiculous but when more other plugins support PK then more people will get interested into it).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.