• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Snowbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Waterbenders should be able to make snowballs from snow.

Waterbenders should also be able to turn snow into snowmen.

The snowmen would fight for the waterbender, and dissipate if hit with a move that is either hot, charged, or strong.

Strong in the real way, like airburst is a "strong" move because it can knock people back really far

Meelo using a similar technique to airblast.

I don't think anybody has suggested this. If they have all credit goes to them.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Snowballs: was suggested and denied. Mix feelings: useless in pvp (snowballs don't deal damage), useful in survival by operating mechanism and contraptions.
Waterbenders should also be able to turn snow into snowmen.
In reality, not potential. I would be more afaid of an octopusform than of a walking or even of a standing snowman that is a far distance to me. I could just simple punch the guy that is covered in snow without bending an attack.
The snowmen would fight for the waterbender, and dissipate if hit with a move that is either hot, charged, or strong.

Strong in the real way, like airburst is a "strong" move because it can knock people back really far

Meelo using a similar technique to airblast.
Same as said above. Fire wins it over; air nomads could just airshield, airblast, tornado, airburst; earthbenders earthsmash, earthblast, earthgrab, earthtunnel; waterbenders melt it down

An airbender would have to get the snowarmor too.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
If you're creating snowmen to fight for you you better have to be holding shift to imply that you're controlling them because I can't see a waterbender making a torrent WHILE controlling snowmen that somehow are able to throw snowballs at you.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If you're creating snowmen to fight for you you better have to be holding shift to imply that you're controlling them because I can't see a waterbender making a torrent WHILE controlling snowmen that somehow are able to throw snowballs at you.
If we have this ability in the plugin (thought I hoping we don't), it would have to follow the user's cursor too. It shouldn't move on its own, especally when can't see where to move it or when you are isolated in let's say an earthgrab.

Loony

Verified Member
Not important enough in my opinion.
I agree, this seems a little gimmicky and not important enough to add to the actual plugin. We should expand on Snowbending sure, but I don't believe this is the right way to do so. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.