• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Smoke Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Hello everyone ! The suggestion that I am about to make is a little controversial for me. It's basically making snow balls look like bombs. This is to give smoke screen a little realism and make it look better as personally I believe that the resource pack should assist bending and make it realistic where vanilla textures have failed. The problem that I see is well snow men and other players that for some reason throw or collect snow balls. Tell me what you think in the comments plz !

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello everyone ! The suggestion that I am about to make is a little controversial for me. It's basically making snow balls look like bombs. This is to give smoke screen a little realism and make it look better as personally I believe that the resource pack should assist bending and make it realistic where vanilla textures have failed. The problem that I see is well snow men and other players that for some reason throw or collect snow balls. Tell me what you think in the comments plz !

normals snowballs would look like smoke bombs too... And you may say it's for PK, but even when you are on the server for bending, you'll get some snowballs in your inv.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
That is what I said and this is the reason why it's controversial for me. Everyone has aces to snow balls and it would look weird or cool depending on the circumstances.
Cool: in a fight with a chiblocker
Weird: well a snow man

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Denied.
It would be nice but seems a tad problematic when it comes to you shoveling smoke bombs from mountains appearance wise.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.