• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Small detail: AirBurst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think AirBurst should also be charged without necessary requiring an airbending to sneak, If the airbender is running in a circle/square, and by instantly building massive momentum, they should be able to charge it fully, but only use the "Cone" version of it (left clicking attack is unlocked).

In smaller circle/square the airbender keeps running, the more quicker the and effective the airburst blast will be after it kicks in.

This is just an alternative way of charging your own AirBurst, If you don't have time&place to do the stance way. Since an airbender has a typical tactic of "avoid and evade", this feature would fit and is appriopate since airbenders right are discourage to utilize that relevant stragedic way of fighting, because due to a powerful move AirBurst holds them and forces to act like an earthbender with the "be steady and strong".

Yeah, I know, "THIS IS AIRWAKE, AND IT WAS DENIED". However, that was reject because of its horrible looks. I change it so that it reuses the airburst particles (since nobody bats an eye on its design), and as I proposed this function should be expanded to the Airburst rather introduced as a standalone ability, so it would make sense for it to use that kind of particle animation. If concept design still thinks this looks awful, I'll ask them to look at the AirBurst, because as I said - it is extention and uses AirBurst's cone animation. Or, If the Airburst looks ugly itself currently, change it along with this suggestion extention to its.

Loony

Verified Member
In the future, being able to charge abilities through running is an area I'd like to explore. However, not for AirBurst and not in the way you described. Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.