• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

SeismicSense 1.0.0

Fuzzy

Fuzzy submitted a new resource:

SeismicSense - Shift to sense the vibrations within the earth and see what is around you in total darkness.

Info:
With this new move demonstrated by Lin Beifong and many other Earthbenders, a player can stomp on the ground and sense the vibrations within the earth and see what is around them. This move is used by pressing shift. Once a player has pressed shift, particles will appear around the player, these particles stand for the player sensing the vibrations. Once the player has shifted, the player is awarded with Night Vision for a short period of time, but enough time to get them...
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I have an idea for an upgrade!:)
Maybe, when you press shift, it tells you how many mobs and which players are in front of you, on your sides and behind you. Toph and other earthbenders used it to do this. I think it would be a great addition:) but it's your move, so you decide;)

I have an idea for an upgrade!:)
Maybe, when you press shift, it tells you how many mobs and which players are in front of you, on your sides and behind you. Toph and other earthbenders used it to do this. I think it would be a great addition:) but it's your move, so you decide;)
I was just about to suggest that lol

Tijn

This is a really handy move, I like it. It can also be used with a factions - bending server so you can see people hiding underground or something
:)

Ryan Max

One suggestion

EarthBander When you use the Seismic Sense, particles from the Nether Portal would even living entities of an area of 50 blocks for each side.
And for caves or tunnels in the sub-soil particles come out of fireworks.

Green fireworks would be tunnels between Y 1 to 15.

Fires Blue would be tunnels between Y: 15 to 25.

Fires would be Reds tunnels Y: 25 up

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
One suggestion

EarthBander When you use the Seismic Sense, particles from the Nether Portal would even living entities of an area of 50 blocks for each side.
And for caves or tunnels in the sub-soil particles come out of fireworks.

Green fireworks would be tunnels between Y 1 to 15.
Fires Blue would be tunnels between Y: 15 to 25.
Fires would be Reds tunnels Y: 25 up
Can you stop writing like that?>.<