• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Razor Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know they were suggested, but I'm here to give my changes and how I think what usage they ACTUALLY have (other threads didn't elaborate on that, so it makes you critical about it being a icebullet rip off).

1. First off, I wanna conclude that it should be an ability, rather a combo. All it did for the Katara (in the show; "The Swamp" (4) episode of Book 2) is just to rapidly swing her hands in a circular motion, with a delay that pretty much is exact as you would be 'left-clicking'. Yeah, all you do is rapid left click.
  2. Now how it should look: the razor rings (portrayed by particles) will be on the users side, one block further away, rushing forward rapidly as you spam the sh!t out of left click. At night, (with its buff enabled) you get an additional razor ring source point in front of you, two blocks away. During fullmoon, (with its buff enabled), you get two more additonal razor rings 2 blocks away from the sides and with the same distance being behind you. (I'll post a picture later on for clarification).
  3. With the night&moon aid factor, the hitbox of them can range up to 5 blocks width. With this in mind, the application is that you can hit multiple players (5 I believe) at the same time, unlike how with torrent you can do so one at a time per each.

The Blue Stained Glass Block represent a rough size of the razor rings in particles form.

2016-12-30_13.41.32.png 2016-12-30_13.43.03.png 2016-12-30_13.43.57.png

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I mean, this seems like it could get pretty out of hand pretty quickly. as you could potentially put out a ton of damage in a single second. Imagine it like this, I can put out 6.2 clicks per second. Each of those do 1/2 a heart that is 3.1 hearts every second (assuming I can land all of them which would take time to practice but none the less be very feasible.) That is only counting 1 source. If I had 2 that's 6.2 hearts every second, if I had 3 that is 9.4 hearts per second. if I had 5 then it would be 15.6 hearts per second. Assuming that the move is exactly as you would prefer it in the suggestion

Solution: Limit the duration or number-per-each-ring. Have each one be thrown only as three razors. Problem solved. If devs find flaws in my provided construction, they could fix it all by just balancing by how they think its right way.

Also, I think it should 1 full hearth per ring. Therefor, If you click enough and manage to lure the preferable number of people, you could pretty much deal in total 3 full hearts to 5 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.