• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion RAINBOWFLASH

owlcool

Verified Member
Name: RainbFlash
Particles: I would like to see this move with particles from all the colors you can find, preferably neon versions and no black, grey, or white. This would be a giant flash like half the size of the burst moves. Such as fireburst, air burst, etc.
Damage against undead mobs: 1 heart then weakness 2 for 10 seconds
Damage against Dark Players: 1/2 heart then weakness 1 for 5 seconds
Heal Light Spirits: 2 Hearts then regen 1 for 5 seconds
Heal Benders: 3 hearts then regen 2 for 10 seconds
Charge: If you charged this move for about the same time as charged fireblast, you can make a more concentrated burst of rainbows, bringing in even more particles in a even smaller space, increasing damage against entities/players/spirits by 3 hearts, and healing against benders/spirits/entities by 2 hearts, and increase the effect by one one both kinds of things.
How this is cannon: It was often showed that spirits had a good range of effect against benders. They could heal, do all sorts of sweet stuff. To bad that the sweet giant spirits seem to have all but disappeared.
Cooldown: one mc day.
Science: this is based off of a show where dragons exist.... Anyways here you go. http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/rainbow1.htm

Last edited:

Helios

Verified Member
Well, its really disorganized. You never said who this ability was FOR. It's just not a good suggestion, anyways. People with light spirits on their team would be so OP.

owlcool

Verified Member
If spongebob can do it, I am pretty sure light spirits can do it. And since there seems to be a copy of EVERY move for both light and dark spirits, we can assume both sides will have a version, besides both light and dark spirits have no wide spreading move, while all the elements minus chi do. (Chi is not an element forest gump!!) besides, rainbows are still light. Would you rather white lift that hurts your eyes or rainbow light?

owlcool

Verified Member
Lightburst? Burst has been done, unoriginal by some many levels. LightFlash? Light has been done many times, why not rainbow? RainbowStrike, original and cool looking. Why not?

Joeri

Verified Member
If spongebob can do it, I am pretty sure light spirits can do it. And since there seems to be a copy of EVERY move for both light and dark spirits, we can assume both sides will have a version, besides both light and dark spirits have no wide spreading move, while all the elements minus chi do. (Chi is not an element forest gump!!) besides, rainbows are still light. Would you rather white lift that hurts your eyes or rainbow light?
I can't take you seriously anymore. Your post seem like trolls, unorganized, and a complete joke. Light Spirits never bended rainbow, Thats why they are called light spirits, and not rainbow spirits

owlcool

Verified Member
I can't take you seriously anymore. Your post seem like trolls, unorganized, and a complete joke. Light Spirits never bended rainbow, Thats why they are called light spirits, and not rainbow spirits
Rainbows are made of light. SCIENCE!!!

owlcool

Verified Member
Still doesn't have anything to do with light spirits
The only time we saw light spirits fighting was, never. We need a little imagination to make light spirits a ok class and not just becoming the next chi blocking.

Joeri

Verified Member
The only time we saw light spirits fighting was, never. We need a little imagination to make light spirits a ok class and not just becoming the next chi blocking.
Spirits and Chi blocking, Are a complete different thing, Spirits are support, Chi blockers are fighters.

You could just have made this suggestion without rainbows, it seems way to childish to make something like "Rainbow" bending

owlcool

Verified Member
Spirits and Chi blocking, Are a complete different thing, Spirits are support, Chi blockers are fighters.

You could just have made this suggestion without rainbows, it seems way to childish to make something like "Rainbow" bending
Look at your profile. Look at the age on it.

owlcool

Verified Member

Avatar is a kid's show. Some people tend to forget that.

owlcool

Verified Member
Don't judge people on their age, Anyway, im 13 so? You are only a year older
We are both still kids. I am not judging you. The last airbender and the legend of korra are both kids shows. The older audience here usually come for a nostalgic experience. You wanna install fart-bending? Why not a move for a entity that controls light, so that it controls multiple colors of lights. Oooh, so many homophobes hate rainbows this is never going to happen.

Joeri

Verified Member
We are both still kids. I am not judging you. The last airbender and the legend of korra are both kids shows. The older audience here usually come for a nostalgic experience. You wanna install fart-bending? Why not a move for a entity that controls light, so that it controls multiple colors of lights. Oooh, so many homophobes hate rainbows this is never going to happen.
I have nothing against homo's. But rainbow bending... It has never been shown but meh, i guess its possible

brent logan

Verified Member
wtf now this is about spongebob omg!