• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Quicksand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Move: Quicksand
Element: Earth/Sand
Type: Defense

What it does:

When an earthbender left clicks at a player or mob they will create sand below the targets feet, a 3 by 3 by 3 cube, and the target will sink 2 blocks into the ground while they also get slowness 1 for 10 seconds. They will only be in the ground for 5 seconds but the slowness will last 5 seconds longer.

This ability will also be able to be used on yourself for a quick dodge of enemy projectiles by right clicking. You will be in the ground for 2 seconds with only 5 seconds of slowness 1.

Left clicking will have a 20 second cool down so people don't spam the move, and right clicking will have a 12 second cool down. (This can be changed)

This move will only work if there is a 3 by 3 by 3 space of earth bendable blocks either beneath you or your enemy.

This move could be used to catch up to your enemies and go for the kill, to trap your enemy so you have time to run away, or to quickly dodge a incoming projectile.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Move: Quicksand
Element: Earth/Sand
Type: Defense

What it does:

When an earthbender left clicks at a player or mob they will create sand below the targets feet, a 3 by 3 by 3 cube, and the target will sink 2 blocks into the ground while they also get slowness 1 for 10 seconds. They will only be in the ground for 5 seconds but the slowness will last 5 seconds longer.

This ability will also be able to be used on yourself for a quick dodge of enemy projectiles by right clicking. You will be in the ground for 2 seconds with only 5 seconds of slowness 1.

Left clicking will have a 20 second cool down so people don't spam the move, and right clicking will have a 12 second cool down. (This can be changed)

This move will only work if there is a 3 by 3 by 3 space of earth bendable blocks either beneath you or your enemy.

This move could be used to catch up to your enemies and go for the kill, to trap your enemy so you have time to run away, or to quickly dodge a incoming projectile.
I don't see this necessary for earth right now. Earth's defense is already moderate and the way I see it, earthgrab could use more changed than adding quicksand.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Seen this suggesting once not once, so I'm not sure on what I should say about this, other than I think quicksand is really needed for earth/sandbenders.

Loony

Verified Member
I don't see this necessary for earth right now. Earth's defense is already moderate and the way I see it, earthgrab could use more changed than adding quicksand.
I agree with Fear. It isn't really needed and I don't believe it would be used that much. Gonna deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.