• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Mobs, Can I Still Get It?

Timothy Rossin

Verified Member
Sup Everyone, So I Have A Question Can I Still Download ProjectKorra Mobs Or Its Not Available Anymore?Maybe Someone Has Made Another Version For It If You Have Please Send It To Me? Thanks.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Sup Everyone, So I Have A Question Can I Still Download ProjectKorra Mobs Or Its Not Available Anymore?Maybe Someone Has Made Another Version For It If You Have Please Send It To Me? Thanks.
I guess It's hard that someone has It.
The project has been deleted from a while already and with the new forum change, You're not able to read about It.
You can try to check from Jed, He has some PKMobs codes on github, but I'm not sure It's what You're looking for.

Timothy Rossin

Verified Member
I guess It's hard that someone has It.
The project has been deleted from a while already and with the new forum change, You're not able to read about It.
You can try to check from Jed, He has some PKMobs codes on github, but I'm not sure It's what You're looking for.
Alright Ill Check That Out, I Cant Really Code But If Theres A Download Link Ill Try Download It

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
I think JedK said that he's given up with Jedcore and all add-ons from it such as mobs or arenamanger due to deprecation

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
At this point in time, because Jed hasn't touched his work, I'd say that ProjectKorra Mobs is not compatible.

Regards