• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Core) v1.6.0 is now available

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
After about 4 months of development, with breaks, we now present you with a massive ProjectKorra (Core) update. The changelog was too large to fit in a single thread, so you can view the details on the new release here:

http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectkorra-core.1/update?update=299

Enjoy the changes! For those that use dev builds, these may not seem like drastic changes, but for those still on 1.4.0 or earlier versions, the update is massive.

Please make sure you read the changelog before you post any bug reports (especially with dependencies).

We begin development on 1.7.0 soon! (After making sure no major bugs are present in this one)

djmyernos

i somehow managed to make myself believe that 1.7 was the new version, not 1.6 ;-;
Lol I got excited too. Then I realized that all the servers I'd played on had 1.6.0 BETA...so there was nothing new. lol xD Eagerly awaiting 1.7.0

Loony

this is actually a cool idea... have the plugin tell you ingame when theres a new beta version
Yah I totally meant that.. (;

Nah I just meant there's still bugs in the Core, so I was wondering if those bugs would be patched or we have to wait for 1.7.0 Beta versions for them to be patched.