ProjectKorra 1.8.3 is live!

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Hey everyone! ProjectKorra 1.8.3 just went live, you can download it right here. It is important to note that this build focuses mainly on fixes, but we did throw in a few goodies here and there.

Resolved Issues
  • Removed "revert" message.
  • Fixes various issues with passives not loading/enabling (toggling elements, getting bloodbent, reloading the server).
  • Fixes HeatControl melting ice in an odd pattern.
  • Fixes abilities with no Usage message displaying an empty Usage tab in /b help <Ability>.
  • Fixes HeatControl and PhaseChange being usable in protected areas.
  • Fixes DensityShift dropping sand blocks when the sand is broken.
  • Fixes Bloodbending cooldown not being applied when the max hold time is reached.
  • Fixes PhaseChange ice blocks not being usable as source blocks.
  • Fixes various moves like Torrent, WaterArms, and Surge replacing water with air when they revert/select.
  • Fixes being able to use EarthGrab while in the air.
  • Fixes bending breaking when someone toggles their bending.
  • Fixes bug memory leak issues in Torrent, LavaFlow, and IceSpike.
  • Fixes addon abilities not being shown in /b display <Element>
  • Fixes internal error being caused by entering a subelement into /b toggle <Element>
  • Fixed error caused by /b who not being able to connect to the ProjectKorra site.
  • Fixes water abilities not selecting most plant sources correctly.
  • Fixes some Chi moves damaging targets twice.
  • Fixes tons of NullPointerExceptions.
Additions
  • Adds FerroControl to the passives list. (metal benders being to open iron doors)
  • Adds Branding config options.
  • A few notes:
  • The "ProjectKorra" branding text is clickable and will link you to our forums!
  • AutoAnnouncer Interval is in Minutes
  • Borders place a configurable chat line above and below the ProjectKorra Branding Message. (Chat Colors are Supported!)
  • Prefixes and Suffixes are fully configurable as well!
  • Adds IceWave auto revert time config option.
  • Adds /b display passives, displays all passives you have access to.
  • Adds /b display combos, displays all passives you have access to.
  • New Catapult Changes.
    • Catapult now has 4 tiers of charged power. Each tier boosts you Catapult's height and speed. With the exception of clicking, each tier is denoted by a sound and particles.
      • Click (Tier 1)
      • Sneak (Tier 2 / 4)
        • The 4th tier will automatically use the move.
Known Issues
  • Water Manipulation and Surge cannot use bottlebending.
  • Water is a little more "flowy" than it should be.
I wonder if anyone will find the secret feature :eek:

When I saw the title in the shoutbox, I thought this was a live video happening, following by my shout "OH SHIT!" :eek: (I didn't want miss any bit of it). Then when I saw the thread, I went like "oh ._." lol.

Gonna read this log after typing this comment, but from glimse of it I presume it's good, so I'm just gonna say Good Job on this :D

Last edited:
But @xNuminousx stated that jedk1 did released it after your comment of begging for jedcore update. You then response "That's what I said" - implyng, that you claimed jed did upate it and not that you said you wished for him to update.

~~~~~
I really hope jedk1 updates JedCore again much like he did for 1.8.2. :3
He did by the way. Search "JedCore" in google and click the first option.
That's what I said - he did update it for 1.8.2. :p
Do you see the difference now; what's wrong with your last response? The Underline part isn't true. xD

floory565

Staff member
But @xNuminousx stated that jedk1 did released it after your comment of begging for jedcore update. You then response "That's what I said" - implyng, that you claimed jed did upate it and not that you said you wished for him to update.

~~~~~

Do you see the difference now; what's wrong with your last response? The Underline part isn't true. xD
I take it English isn't your first language.

So it isn't updated for 1.8.3? My bad. Misundertood @xNuminousx as I thought he referred to the latest version. And yeah - you guessed it, it ain't my first language.
Yes it is updated to 1.8.3 :/
That's what I said - he did update it for 1.8.2. :p
I wasn't saying he updated it to 1.8.2 I was saying he updated to 1.8.3......
I really hope jedk1 updates JedCore again much like he did for 1.8.2. :3
"I really hope jedk1 updates JedCore again"
And I responded with
I was not responding at all to this
much like he did for 1.8.2. :3

Weird that fire doesn't have a pasive. They take short fireticks than others, don't they?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
They should have some sort of resistance to heat/flames... Not TOTAL resistance to it of course, just more of a resistance than a Waterbender you might say.