• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Plugin Doesn't Work?

Staar

Verified Member
So I recently installed the plugin for me and my friends to play, but I'm having a few problems. At first I thought that every time I typed in "/b" I got a message saying "/b" was because VoxelSniper was conflicting with it. When I found out I could substitute it with "/korra" or "/bending" I thought that would solve it. It didn't. Every single time I type in any command related to this plugin, it just puts it into chat the exact same way I typed it. I really would like this plugin to work but I don't know what to do. Thanks!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Then the issue is on your side. What version is your server on? Spigot as well as ProjectKorra. What's your Java version? Try to give as much information as possible.

An error should be in your console too.

Staar

Verified Member
Then the issue is on your side. What version is your server on? Spigot as well as ProjectKorra. What's your Java version? Try to give as much information as possible.

An error should be in your console too.
I have Java 8 and Bukkit. I looked into the consol and it said it wasn't up to date. Is there a version for 1.12?

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have Java 8 and Bukkit. I looked into the consol and it said it wasn't up to date. Is there a version for 1.12?
Well first off, use Spigot. Use the latest one, 1.12.2 I believe. Then use the latest ProjectKorra version (1.8.6?) and you're good to go.

Staar

Verified Member
Well first off, use Spigot. Use the latest one, 1.12.2 I believe. Then use the latest ProjectKorra version (1.8.6?) and you're good to go.
1. Will switching my server to spigot mess up my plugins?
2. Do I need to switch it to spigot anyway?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1. Will switching my server to spigot mess up my plugins?
2. Do I need to switch it to spigot anyway?
The question is, why are you using Bukkit? It's outdated. Spigot was created to replace bukkit. Bukkit plugins should work on spigot, but the same can't guaranteed the other way around; Spigot plugins can't always run on Bukkit.