• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pin Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
This is a new airbending move. To do it simply press snick (default shift) wile targeting a player.
Powerful winds with a downwards momentum pin down the enemy making him unable to move.
You can also snick click on a block with the move selected to tag that block. If a players step on that block they will receive the same effect with out the airbender having to press anything;
Notes: 1) The airbender can only pin down a player for 5 seconds;
2) The airbender has to press snick the hole time (more exact 5 seconds)
3) The enemy can't regenerate wile he is pined down;
4) This move has a long cool down;
5) This is an original idea as I haven't seen it in the series:

V

Vidcom

I sorta like this... It's kinda like the Air equivalent of the -breath moves that jedk1 made. :)

David

Verified Member
This is a new airbending move. To do it simply press snick (default shift) wile targeting a player.
Powerful winds with a downwards momentum pin down the enemy making him unable to move.
You can also snick click on a block with the move selected to tag that block. If a players step on that block they will receive the same effect with out the airbender having to press anything;
Notes: 1) The airbender can only pin down a player for 5 seconds;
2) The airbender has to press snick the hole time (more exact 5 seconds)
3) The enemy can't regenerate wile he is pined down;
4) This move has a long cool down;
5) This is an original idea as I haven't seen it in the series:
Love this! And I do believe I saw this in the show, just slightly different.
1: When Kai fights a sky bison hunter, he does a vertical downward strike which knocks them down on the ground.
2: Aang does this against zuko, except with a mattress, to knock him down.
3. When Zaheer is attempting to suffocate Korra, he swirls the air around her to keep her in one position.

Last edited:

Kwesi

Verified Member
This sounds like a really cool ability. I like it. It seems with the combo system becoming the centre of development in the technique department that this could easily work as a combo move. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.