• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Phasechange not working and console spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Sometimes with bug reports it isn't a problem on your end, it's a bug within the plugin therefor 'bumping' your post will not get your issue fixed any faster.
I ask that you be patient & we will try to fix the issue (if it is indeed on our end).

Sorin

Verified Member
Sometimes with bug reports it isn't a problem on your end, it's a bug within the plugin therefor 'bumping' your post will not get your issue fixed any faster.
I ask that you be patient & we will try to fix the issue (if it is indeed on our end).
Other people bump their threads, as well as phase change works on a lot of other servers that use BETA 10.

Sorin

Verified Member
So i figured out that phasechange works when i restart the server but if i leave while it is activated and then join back it stops working, when i reload it fixes but as soon as someone leaves with phasechange active it glitches out, i'm also using multiverse could that be a problem?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So i figured out that phasechange works when i restart the server but if i leave while it is activated and then join back it stops working, when i reload it fixes but as soon as someone leaves with phasechange active it glitches out, i'm also using multiverse could that be a problem?
Sounds like it isn't checking for if the player is online

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@jacklin213 Can I get some help here? Don't want to bug you, but I know you deal with bugs and stuff.
Haha funny thing i was just reading this thread, I dont understand why this is happening. Its weird how your console doesnt show anything more than 2 lines repeated over and over again, ill try test and see if i can find where this is coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.