• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Permission for choosing bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

So on my server people can choose bending in the start and not change it anytime they want. I have groups for the individual bending forms (Fire, Earth, Air etc) and when my players pick their group in the start, they can then pick any bending so I can have people where it says they are Earthbenders but they are actually Firebenders... I know the permission " bending.command.choose" but I want a permission that makes it so they can only choose a certain bending form... If this is possible then sorry, and please inform me!

Thx.

Hit_Manx

Could you not set it up where players would like press a button or something for the element they want and it would put them in the group automatically? Maybe I misunderstand what you mean >.<

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried -?
examples:
-bending.fire
-bending.air
-bending.earth
-bending.water
-bending.chi

(From http://projectkorra.wikia.com/wiki/Commands_and_Permissions)
This just gives permission to use all of the abilities, they are default.

I think what is being suggested here are nodes like bending.choose.fire being necessary to use the command /bending choose fire. If that is what the thread is asking, I like the suggestion and am marking it as looking into. If I missed the point of this thread completely, let me know!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
That's what I understood from it.
I think what is being suggested here are nodes like bending.choose.fire being necessary to use the command /bending choose fire. If that is what the thread is asking, I like the suggestion and am marking it as looking into. If I missed the point of this thread completely, let me know!

Adamskii6

Exactly what I mean! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.