• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Official ProjectKorra Test Server!

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Hey everyone! I have some great and well awaited news! ProjectKorra Build 1.8.0 Stable is finally finished and we thought it would be great if you, the community, could help us bug test the build and make sure its up to standard. Give a warm welcome to the!

We have set up a small server that can hold around 25 players, feel free to hop on, mess around, and test the plugin. If you notice any issues please report them here on the forums. We will release the stable 1.8.0 build after one or two days of solid testing and the resolution of any found issues.

The server's IP address: 192.99.150.172:25567

Keep in mind all data on the server is temporary, even the IP. We do plan on fleshing out the server in the near future but, we decided it would be best to get it and the 1.8.0 build public as soon as possible.

Please be kind and respectful, go ahead and post any ideas you have to make the test server better! Hope to see you on there!

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ermagerd. Nobody on the server lets you actually test anything. A larger area would be great for people who want to test Solo with 0 interruptions/.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Ermagerd. Nobody on the server lets you actually test anything. A larger area would be great for people who want to test Solo with 0 interruptions/.
If people want to test they will test. I am testing right now and if I want help PK I will help!

SuperBower118

Verified Member
The regen is hella high. I got hit with an iceblast that did 4.5 hearts (apparently it was a bug with the full moon buff) and I was back to full by 2 and a half seconds. It doesn't allow for fights.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The regen is hella high. I got hit with an iceblast that did 4.5 hearts (apparently it was a bug with the full moon buff) and I was back to full by 2 and a half seconds. It doesn't allow for fights.
^ Or accurate measurement of damage.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It has been more than about 5 days of solid testing. Can we release it yet D: