• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Nothing is workinggggg

I put the projectkorra.jar file into my bukkit server folder that says "plugins". And loaded up my server. All my other plugins work perfectly and the commands are seemless. But when i type /bending or /projectkorra or /help projectkorra it just sends it in chat as a message instead of a command. And i tried to type /bending choose air and it just said in chat "/bending" and nothing else and nothing happened. Halpp

Switch

I put the projectkorra.jar file into my bukkit server folder that says "plugins". And loaded up my server. All my other plugins work perfectly and the commands are seemless. But when i type /bending or /projectkorra or /help projectkorra it just sends it in chat as a message instead of a command. And i tried to type /bending choose air and it just said in chat "/bending" and nothing else and nothing happened. Halpp
Pk isn't working for me either, some moves don't work. And passives mess up. Not sure if this is a version or spigot issue ( will be looking further into it )

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
As @xNuminousx has said, ProjectKorra must be run on Spigot and not Bukit.

However, what is the error you are getting in the console? I'm positive there will be one.