• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Not Working!

Adamskii6

Why wont this item work? When consumed it doesn't give me anything I put in here...-.-

Code:
Item:
    Name: chitea
    DisplayName: <&e>Chi-Enhancing Tea
    Material: POTION
    Lore: <&8>Enhances your bending power when doing WaterManipulation, EarthBlast, AirSwipe or FireBlast.
    Stats:
        ConsumeEffects: SWIFTNESS:3:60, AirSwipeDamage:50:60, WaterManipulationDamage:50:60, AirSwipedamage:50:60, FireBlastDamage:50:60, EarthBlastDamage:50:60
HELP ME!!!

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Double check the console to make sure that there were no errors, also maybe add another stat option just to see if that option works.

Adamskii6

Double check the console to make sure that there were no errors, also maybe add another stat option just to see if that option works.
This is all I get...
25.03 21:03:46 [Server] INFO an error occured while parsing the prefix: ConsumeEffects: SWIFTNESS:3:60, AirSwipeDamage:50:60, WaterManipulationDamage:50:60, AirSwipedamage:50:60, FireBlastDamage:50:60, EarthBlastDamage:50:60 25.03 21:03:46 [Server] INFO ProjectKorraItems Version 1.0.0 Has Been Enabled!

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hmm that error means that it isn't understanding the word "ConsumeEffects". Download the latest version, that should fix it. Also, if you type "/bi stats consume" in game, it should display that stat. If it doesn't display the stat then your current version of PKI is older.

Adamskii6

Hmm that error means that it isn't understanding the word "ConsumeEffects". Download the latest version, that should fix it. Also, if you type "/bi stats consume" in game, it should display that stat. If it doesn't display the stat then your current version of PKI is older.
Wait wat? It doesn't show the stat and what does this mean? I have the latest update so it should work cuz it was added in Beta 1..

I'm so confused.. Help..

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Wait wat? It doesn't show the stat and what does this mean? I have the latest update so it should work cuz it was added in Beta 1..

I'm so confused.. Help..
Wow that is really weird, when I type "/bi stats consume", I see the following:
---- Stats -- Page 1/1 -----
ConsumeEffects: adds potion and bending effects when this item is consumed
Phrase: consume

For some reason my version of PKI has that stat but yours doesn't, are you using PKI Beta 2 now? It should have been in Beta 1 too, I'll look into it.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I just downloaded the BETA 2 version from the website and the ConsumeEffects stat is there.