• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Plantbending Passive

What do you think of this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
My idea would be a new passive ability for plantbending, a subform of waterbending. My idea is the ability for waterbenders to have the ability to fill water bottles from any plant that one can waterbend from, IE Tall grass, leaves, flowers, mushrooms etc, as if they were water source blocks. This would help lower the odds of a waterbender being left defenseless in arid environments.

Often time bottlebending causes the water to vanish and can quickly leave you without any source of water. The only way to fix this would be to find another water source block, in which case, why leave? Being able to to extract water and store it for later would make waterbenders much more versatile.

I don't know if this seems too unnecessary or if it just seems like one of those things that would be useful.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
How can I close this thread now that I understand I accidentally suggested a shortcut?

Status
Not open for further replies.