• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Bending Server Help

E0N

Verified Member
Hey, I posted a server almost two days ago. It says it may take up to 24 hours and I was wondering why it hasn't been posted yet because I am pretty sure I followed all the guidelines and I haven't gotten any notifications that something was wrong with it. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.

Pride

Verified Member
Hey, I posted a server almost two days ago. It says it may take up to 24 hours and I was wondering why it hasn't been posted yet because I am pretty sure I followed all the guidelines and I haven't gotten any notifications that something was wrong with it. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.
Yeah, I have no idea how you post server things here, but I assume it's like the same thing as approving an uploaded move.
It takes a while for people to approve things and etc.

Don't take my advice, I don't know anything. Just wait a few hours, or a day or so. :)

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
The server was submitted to the server list by numerous users. A mod investigated and determined that none of the posters were the server owners. The owner of the server must be the one to submit the server to the list.

E0N

Verified Member
The server was submitted to the server list by numerous users. A mod investigated and determined that none of the posters were the server owners. The owner of the server must be the one to submit the server to the list.
I am the owner. My IGN is Console_. If needed you can come on the server for validity.