• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Airbending Sound?

Pride

Ya know, I've always liked how Avatar's Airbending sound is like, it's more 'air-like' than PK's 'steam-like' sound. Maybe change up the sound a lil? So, instead of CREEPER_HISS, maybe ENDERDRAGON_FLAP?

I made a video showing how it'll be with the new sound, but more simple and slower (I can't make the sound faster. ;-; ):

(Sorry for the lag, I'm on a potato computer).

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Personally, I really like the sound from sand at x2 speed.

Ya know, I've always liked how Avatar's Airbending sound is like, it's more 'air-like' than PK's 'steam-like' sound. Maybe change up the sound a lil? So, instead of CREEPER_HISS, maybe ENDERDRAGON_FLAP?

I made a video showing how it'll be with the new sound, but more simple and slower (I can't make the sound faster. ;-; ):

(Sorry for the lag, I'm on a potato computer).
I don't like it. It sounds like... well I don't know what it sounds like. Like your folding a kite, tent or whatever that does make that sound. Don't know why, but I want to say that this sound is gonna turn airbending into "tin-foil bending" :/

Pride

I don't like it. It sounds like... well I don't know what it sounds like. Like your folding a kite, tent or whatever that does make that sound. Don't know why, but I want to say that this sound is gonna turn airbending into "tin-foil bending" :/
That's what I thought too, but maybe they can customize the sounds to make it more... More 'air-like'. Just a thought.

Pride

Btw, for AirBall, I made it sound like that for having the first 6 times that the sound has been shot to be high pitched, in .5 seconds time. The next 2 are lower pitched. You can customize it however you like to make it sound more OG. Lmao.

Don't know If you realized and wasn't your intention, but you posted this as a Request :D I mistaken it that you wanted to be implanted in the plugin as a official sound change (?) Whatever, I still stand by my opinion. I don't think you can customize the last time I did decide to do so. At least what I check from the config. I just don't wanna be stuck with your given sound change (no offense - it ain't my cup of tea).

Pride

Don't know If you realized and wasn't your intention, but you posted this as a Request :D I mistaken it that you wanted to be implanted in the plugin as a official sound change (?)
;o
Oh, woops. Lmao.
The new sound could be added in, but tbh, if they wanna add it, then it'll be nice and more Avatar-like. ;)
If they don't, then it's fine, but I'll keep listening to that CREEPER_HISS sound. >.>