• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Nether

ledragondu222

Verified Member
Good evening,
I have make a server to play with my friends, and above everything goes well, we even wanted to make each a temple corresponding to its element, my friend of the fire wanted to make it in the nether, but once over there, the powers of any element do not work in nether, is it normal svp?

Good bye,

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Here are some things that could stop bending in another world:
  • The world is set as a disabled world for bending in the config file for ProjectKorra
  • The player doesn't have permission to use bending in that world (per world permissions)
  • The player doesn't have permission to build in that world (such as world guard limitations, etc)
Try look through all of those and see if you can see the issue.

ledragondu222

Verified Member
I have this crash-report on my server :

Task #19 for ProjectKorra v1.8.3 generated an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.ElementalAbility.isSozinsComet(ElementalAbility.java:202) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.FireAbility.getDayFactor(FireAbility.java:116) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.FireAbility.getDayFactor(FireAbility.java:64) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.firebending.Illumination.<init>(Illumination.java:33) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.firebending.passive.FirePassive.handlePassive(FirePassive.java:29) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.firebending.util.FirebendingManager.run(FirebendingManager.java:19) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-0a81101]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-0a81101]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:730) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-0a81101]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-0a81101]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:675) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-0a81101]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:574) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-0a81101]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_171]

do you have an idea?

Last edited: