• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Multiple hot bars

Cheeze_Itz

Verified Member
Hey all- couldnt find this in a previous post so I apologize if this has come up somewhere but is there a way out there to toggle between predetermined hot bars? They are so many options to have on a hot bar its almost overwhelming to pick which 9 are best, so my question is if anyone knows a way in which multiple sets of hot bars can be made and toggled between so one doesnt need to always replace and take out moves as they see fit? Still new to this so if the answer is obvious I apologize.

Hero

Verified Member
This isnt WoW wherw you have 4 bars...
Unless minecraft makes more of dem hot bars, aint gonna happen.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
/bending preset create <preset name>: Creates a preset.
/bending preset bind <preset name>: Binds a preset to your hotbar.
/bending preset list: Shows to you the list of all the presets you created.
/bending preset delete <preset name>: Deletes a preset.

In servers where I can change my Element, I usually create presets for each Element, per example:

Water
1- HealingWaters
2- WaterArms
3- PhaseChange
4- Surge
5- Torrent
6- WaterManipulation
7- OctopusForm
8- WaterBubble
9- WaterSpout

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I use my water preset a lot :p
  1. WaterManipulation
  2. IceBlast
  3. IceWall
  4. Surge
  5. IceSpike
  6. Torrent
  7. WaterSpout
  8. PhaseChange
  9. WaterGimbal
There, my water preset :p

Cheeze_Itz

Verified Member
Awesome move! Has anyone made the water sphere that shoots little ice bullets that you see Tarlock use? It was featured in the semi recent korra game and it came out really cool