• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

In Development Multiple Element Players

I have run into a few setbacks on my server with players who want to play probending but can't because they have multiple elements and/or avatar. I am not sure if there is already a way for players with multiple elements to play, but I haven't figured out the configs for it yet. If there is a way, completely disregard this post. If not, here is my suggestion:

When players with multiple elements are invited to join a team or create a team themselves, It would be nice to have a little box or something pop up and ask them to specify which element they are going to participate with. Once specifying this, the player would be unable to use any other elements while probending on that team.

If the team has multiple players that are avatar/have several elements, it might be useful if either the team captain chooses who uses what element, or if the players are able to trade elements that they use during probending.

Again, if this is already possible, plz let me know and I will delete this post as it would be unneeded.

HydroMan

I'm not. I'm trying to say there is no guarentee if not atleast to even not consider making this.

Korra was an avatar and she was still able to probend, as the rules were updated and declared another rule, after revealing herself as an avatar in mid game, that.

Once specifying this, the player would be unable to use any other elements while probending on that team.
I prefer that they would be able to but, but they will get penalty for that, and if the avatar continious doing for an certain amount of time (like the 2th), (s)he will be then kicked from the match.

jedk1

I have run into a few setbacks on my server with players who want to play probending but can't because they have multiple elements and/or avatar. I am not sure if there is already a way for players with multiple elements to play, but I haven't figured out the configs for it yet. If there is a way, completely disregard this post. If not, here is my suggestion:

When players with multiple elements are invited to join a team or create a team themselves, It would be nice to have a little box or something pop up and ask them to specify which element they are going to participate with. Once specifying this, the player would be unable to use any other elements while probending on that team.

If the team has multiple players that are avatar/have several elements, it might be useful if either the team captain chooses who uses what element, or if the players are able to trade elements that they use during probending.

Again, if this is already possible, plz let me know and I will delete this post as it would be unneeded.
Dont worry guys, this is being sorted in the next version :D