• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Minecraft Username Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNuminousx

The user name is not displayed in someones Profile Page (Not that I could find at least) nor is it shown in someones "Pop-up" profile page (when you click on someones name in the shoutbox or forum).

I feel as though if you're going to have this aspect of the forum, which is really neat, you should show it in more places than JUST the persons' forum posts.

Oh I see.

In threads, it could be display in a smaller font size under their forum username. NVM, didn't notice it displayed one.

In the profile page, it could display it next to the name in a slight smaller font or next to it in brackets.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Completed. Now shows in the pop-up member card when someone's name is clicked.

For the record -- this was also showing MC usernames when you visited someone's profile and looked at their personal info (the same screen in which you can start a conversation).

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.