• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Metalbending bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

• Which plugin you are using: project korra beta (newest beta) along with jedcore (working version)
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version) 1.7.0 beta
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) command
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. when people try to bind/ /b h any meta move, it doesnt work and severely spams my console.
  • What should be happening instead it should allow them to bind and allow the /b h command for metal moves.\\my debug file http://pastie.org/10326676

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
In your latest.log, when you do the command that is causing the problem, use ctrl + f to find the words "Caused by" then copy and paste everything after that here

steven

i think earthsub is metalbending... i mean they dont have that stuff for any other things. its just a sub ability. this isnt the issue i dont think

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
i think earthsub is metalbending... i mean they dont have that stuff for any other things. its just a sub ability. this isnt the issue i dont think
no the method that is causing the error is trying to find a config option you don't have. One second.

Status
Not open for further replies.