• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Meditate > Spiritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I think the move Meditate should be moved to the Spiritual sub-class for airbenders. Right now it is in the normal airbending moves and Meditate is not actually manipulating any air. The move should be open to any person, air or not, but air typically has a higher connection to spirits and peace. Although, they aren't actually airbending when they meditate.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It should be a RPG thing and would be expanded or alternative for SPIRITS. Benders, Non benders should also get this ability no matter what (airbenders would get bonuses and better enhanced benefits).

And what benefit would this ability give to the player?

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I didn't think it should change. I just thought it should be moved to the Spiritual sub-class. If it were moved to RPG then sure, add enhancements and such.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
But it would be too OP to be in all the elements, so.
And you're saying meditate for all elements would make the gameplay experience out of balance? Tyler didn't even describe what benefits/usage does it bring and now you're coming to this context?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Typically you only saw Airbenders or the Avatar meditate with few exceptions. That's why I say move it to the sub-class rather than change the move entirely. All people can meditate, although mostly airbenders. All people can chi block, although mostly non-benders.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Iroh meditated to enter a spirit world. Aang's guru that helped him enter the avatarstate looked like meditating with the airbender. One spirit guy meditated too. The Reason why benders can't chi block, because that would become unbalanced gameplay.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
All benders could meditate into the spiritworld. If they meditated into the spiritworld they wouldn't be able to bend.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well, this post is vague, so how do I suppose what are you talking about actually. You might have to elaborate on your idea more, instead of giving a name to an ability that does who-knows what and specifying to what bending art is it for, because that isn't enough to consider this suggestion proper made.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Um... I think you are mistaken. Meditate is already an existing move in the Project Korra plugin. This was simply suggesting to move it from general airbending moves to the Spiritual Sub-Class.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Since when? Last time I seen it, it was classified as JedCore ability. Wait... are you talking about that ability?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Basically you hold shift (just as you would for charging fireblast or shockwave) and then ambient potion particles will surround you. You continue holding shift until you see white particles. Once you see the white particles you get all sorts of potion effects like speed boost, jump boost, and absorbtion. I don't think you get regeneration.

Status
Not open for further replies.