• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Master Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Tsunami:
Description:
Create a huge wave of water that crushes everything in its path. to use, hold shift untill you have a wave big enough then release shift to send the wave crashing around you or left click to send it crashing on to your enemies.

What it does:
This move builds up like octopusform but instead of arms it creates a wave around you that gets bigger the longer you hold shift, upon releasing shift the wave is sent outwards in a cylinder around you (like torrent) or if you left click it sends out an arc towards the click position (like shockwave left click)
the source must be connected to atleast 5 water blocks to work

Warmup: 5000
SourceRage: 10
Radius: 20
Cooldown: 10000
WaveHeight: 5
Arc: 25

Crevice:
the moved used by avatar Kioshy in tla

FireComet:
the move used by iroh in tla

TornadoBurst:
Description:
fires 4 tornados out in each direction that pick up and damage enemies, as this move progresses the 4 tornados merge, going on to make a enormous tornado picking up debris and damaging players.
to use it hold shift untill its finished left click to freeze the animation and keep the tornados still

Warmup: 8000
SourceRage: 20
TornadoHeight: 10
MainTornadoHeight: 25

Blocking-Chi
does what it says on the tin ^_^

HydroMan

Verified Member
One move per thread!

1. Tsunami is nothing more then a torrent, that's how it looks to me.
  2. No commend on TornadoBurst
  3. You should give a detail description of the other two abilities, if you expect others to understand what you have in mind for them (how they will be activated, cooldown, ect.).

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
One move per thread!

1. Tsunami is nothing more then a torrent, that's how it looks to me.
  2. No commend on TornadoBurst
  3. You should give a detail description of the other two abilities, if you expect others to understand what you have in mind for them (how they will be activated, cooldown, ect.).
other two are already made, earth has 2 possibly 3 master moves which are crevice for eathbending, magmablast for lava annnd if you want to you could count metalclips as another

tsunami has to be used around a water source of 5 or more water blocks much like waterflow and doesnt disconnect from the water, its like a combination of torrent wall and shockwave. jed made a perfect version before but he couldnt get how to add a height config, maybe htats changed. i hope so anyway

as for Tornadoburst i couldnt really think of anything for air except tornados and mass knockback so i went for a more graphic output ^_^ its basicly just putting damage on tornado and making it pick up and revert blocks even if its just a few leaves and dirt blocks (as tornados tend to damage alot of things in their path)
also id see the abilities to make atornado on your own a master move , flight is also another master airbending move (i wouldnt go as far as to call it a sub ability though)

Last edited:

promancer

Verified Member
Tsunami:
Description:
Create a huge wave of water that crushes everything in its path. to use, hold shift untill you have a wave big enough then release shift to send the wave crashing around you or left click to send it crashing on to your enemies.

What it does:
This move builds up like octopusform but instead of arms it creates a wave around you that gets bigger the longer you hold shift, upon releasing shift the wave is sent outwards in a cylinder around you (like torrent) or if you left click it sends out an arc towards the click position (like shockwave left click)

Crevice:

FireComet:

TornadoBurst:
Description:
fires 4 tornados out in each direction that pick up and damage enemies, as this move progresses the 4 tornados merge, going on to make a enormous tornado picking up debris and damaging players.
to use it hold shift untill its finished left click to freeze the animation and keep the tornados still

Blocking-Chi
So, tsunami would swirl around you collecting more force and water till you (released?) it? Also, I believe tsunami has already been suggested.
I'd like it instead if tornadoburst was a combo that was based off a larger version of air's twister combo with more suction and longer duration. It would focus more on people than entities, and would grow taller before dissapating.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Tsunami:
Description:

What it does:

Crevice:

FireComet:

TornadoBurst:
Description:

Blocking-Chi
  1. One move per thread (thanks Hydro)
  2. Tsunami..I think everyone is done with waves and pushing from waterbenders. Torrent drags you far enough if done correctly. Octopusform knocks you back like a ton. Surge can push further and faster than airburst. WaterManipulation does impact knockback.
  3. Crevice is already an earth combo in Project Korra I believe. FireComet is also already an outdated addon.
  4. When you're gonna suggest more than 1 move, then put detail to every move. You can't just refer back to the show and expect everyone to know it.
  5. Creating 1 tornado takes many airbenders already. Skilled benders still need to duet to make 1. Making more than 1 tornado at the same time would and can be only done by the avatar.
  6. I don't understand 'Blocking-Chi' paralyze already blocks your bending/chi....

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
  1. One move per thread (thanks Hydro)
  2. Tsunami..I think everyone is done with waves and pushing from waterbenders. Torrent drags you far enough if done correctly. Octopusform knocks you back like a ton. Surge can push further and faster than airburst. WaterManipulation does impact knockback.
  3. Crevice is already an earth combo in Project Korra I believe. FireComet is also already an outdated addon.
  4. When you're gonna suggest more than 1 move, then put detail to every move. You can't just refer back to the show and expect everyone to know it.
  5. Creating 1 tornado takes many airbenders already. Skilled benders still need to duet to make 1. Making more than 1 tornado at the same time would and can be only done by the avatar.
  6. I don't understand 'Blocking-Chi' paralyze already blocks your bending/chi....
firecomet isnt outdated, the ones with just the named are onees already created. this isnt a thread for loads of different moves, its a thread for special powerful moves that only master benders can use (like avatarstate, medicalkit ect)
this is a thread for avatar moves/master moves please think carefully before replying to threads in such a manor :)

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
So, tsunami would swirl around you collecting more force and water till you (released?) it? Also, I believe tsunami has already been suggested.
I'd like it instead if tornadoburst was a combo that was based off a larger version of air's twister combo with more suction and longer duration. It would focus more on people than entities, and would grow taller before dissapating.
tsunami would create a wave infront of you (only over water sources of 5 or more) then once u release shift or left click it would send the wave crashing down towards your foes
its like the water version of shockwave but the waves are configurable height depending on how long you hold it for.
also couldnt think of anything to add to air other than cyclonescooter so i thought up some random tornado move (fyi this thread is for avatar/master moves NOT REGULAR ONES!!!!))

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
firecomet isnt outdated, the ones with just the named are onees already created. this isnt a thread for loads of different moves, its a thread for special powerful moves that only master benders can use (like avatarstate, medicalkit ect)
this is a thread for avatar moves/master moves please think carefully before replying to threads in such a manor :)
tsunami would create a wave infront of you (only over water sources of 5 or more) then once u release shift or left click it would send the wave crashing down towards your foes
its like the water version of shockwave but the waves are configurable height depending on how long you hold it for.
also couldnt think of anything to add to air other than cyclonescooter so i thought up some random tornado move (fyi this thread is for avatar/master moves NOT REGULAR ONES!!!!))
First off, I'm not being rude, I'm stating my opinion. It's great that Firecomet isn't outdated, but I don't think it should fit in Project Korra Core.
Secondly, Surge already sends a wave in front of you that does knockback.
Third, if this is a 'thread for special powerful moves that only master benders can use' then change it in your permissions plugin to fit the groups/ranks in which are allowed to use it.

promancer

Verified Member
Where to start... Ok. Tornado was only seen a couple times in the series, and like what pie said it was done with multiple benders. Creating multiple would require (AT THE LEAST) an avatar in avatar state. Its not the expertise that matters here, its the lack of the power to do so.

You've still suggested in multiple moves in one thread, slap a title on the thread (with out even using a prefix for utility that represents multiple moves?) and expecting everyone to know what you mean doesn't excuse it. Please refrain from explaining how wrong others are before looking at your own situation.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Surge = Tsunami. Use surge!

HydroMan

Verified Member
Or is it Torrent = Tsunami? Any who, why would what this ability, except the fact that its look can attract people to use more often? I see this just a rip of and a copy cat, with no new funcionts or mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.