• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Hello, I'd like to suggest a feature. I have suggested this in the past and it is one of the looking into that have been left alone for almost a year now. Me being an Admin on a server, former server owner, and having to manage staff/plugins on servers, it is really hard to tell if greif was done by bending or who it was even. I get questions from new staff asking why the data isn't showing up if it was done that day.

I'd like to ask if you could add a logging feature for Coreprotect and Prism or any other plugins out there that log these things. Maybe when it is done you could make it say ProjectKorra: (username) or (Element): (username).

Looking forward to hearing suggestions about this,
Jackson​

Loony

There are options to revert bending in the config so it doesn't grief. With the amount that bending is spammed this would be an awful idea and you wouldn't really be able to tell who did what with the amount of bending happening in one time. Also, this is more of a suggestion for addon devs.

I'm gonna deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.