• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

lag issues

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Edit: Nevermind that if you saw it, I might've found the issue but need to do some more digging & testing :) It's been added to our trello board, so thanks for reporting this

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
There seem to be some oddly high numbers under the Lavaflow and Torrent categories of your debug. We will look into it.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Adding onto what Omni said, I also noticed memory issues with IceSpike and IceWall. I'm not sure how much these would be contributing to the lag, but I've fixed the issue with IceSpike. Instances were not being removed so over time they were accumulating. I've submitted my pull request with the fix so it should be merged shortly. I'll now take a look into the high numbers with LavaFlow and Torrent.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Just another update, the issue with LavaFlow's TEMP_LAVA_BLOCKS Map getting incredibly huge has been fixed, and should be merged shortly. I did some testing with Torrent too but found the Map was removing it's objects correctly, which makes me believe the reason for that being so high was somebody on the server creating a large amount of Torrent ice. Once the LavaFlow fix has been merged, give that jar a try. If you still notice issues with Torrent, or this lag issue still persisting, then let me know. :) Thanks again!

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Yeah on our Trello I have 2 other abilities I want to investigate. PhaseChange had very large numbers on your debug file so it could be causing lag too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk