• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

JedCore

Kael Wittwer

Verified Member
So I downloaded the latest version of the ProjectKorra add on, 1.8.4, and now none of the Jedcore moves work, like airglide and sonicblast. what did I do wrong? is there a new version of jedcore? can someone send me a link on where to get jedcore? what do I do?

Loony

Verified Member
So I downloaded the latest version of the ProjectKorra add on, 1.8.4, and now none of the Jedcore moves work, like airglide and sonicblast. what did I do wrong? is there a new version of jedcore? can someone send me a link on where to get jedcore? what do I do?
No, you'll have to update JedCore yourself if you want to use it

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You have to have knowledge of Java and Spigot (programming) to update it

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The "no, it does not" was referring to your question of "Is JedCore not compatible with the latest version". It does not work with the latest version.

Pride

Verified Member
I would give you the link for the fork, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. (Guessing no)