• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I've had an account on these forums since 2015, but can't remember the server

KillerPenguin7

Verified Member
Hi, I'm Dylan Q (aka KillerPenguin7) I use to play minecraft a lot and played on a lot of bending servers like these. I just joined the main project korra mc server today and saw that I already had an account on these forums. Since it was in 2015 when my account was created, it must of been when I first started playing the plugin or a little bit after. I'm wondering if the owners of these forums ever changed and if and older bending server linked to these forums existed before. If these are the same owners, than that means I've known them for maybe more than 3-4 years. If anyone can help me find out, plz let me know. It just has been bugging me a lot.

Thx - Dylan Q or KillerPenguin7

KillerPenguin7

Verified Member
I'm wondering if the owners of these forums ever changed and if and older bending server linked to these forums existed before. And these forums were once something else besides Project Korra, I just can't remember what.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm wondering if the owners of these forums ever changed
No? Mist is still Mist. (@Mist, clarification as to what this guy is talking about?)
and if and older bending server linked to these forums existed before.
You mean the empty official test server? Yes, it had existed.
And these forums were once something else besides Project Korra, I just can't remember what.
Nope? Pretty sure it always been projectkorra.com . Nothing much has changed, apart from the design/layout and section reorganizating that lead you to confusion.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Tbh the only thing that's probably changed since you last were here is the addition of the official server and some new addons. Most of what you see in Pk has been there for a while and the site looks different.