• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Increasing damage serverwide

Powq

Verified Member
Hey everyone! New player to this plugin, loving all of it! Throwing rocks at my friends has never been more fun!

Couple o' questions tho, I hope someone here could answer :)

Is there a way to increase the damage for all abilities serverwide?

I can't seem to get Illumination to work at all, is it broken in the current version? Getting no error-messages or anything in the console, just plain doesn't work.

The config.yml also seems to revert changes I make to it (as in changing ability stats) after a couple of server-restarts, haven't really found the cause for it yet. Any ideas on why?

I'm running the latest Corerelease without anything else on the server.

Thanks in advance!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What version of spigot are you?

As far as I know, there is no option to edit the damages of ALL moves at once. You'll have to do it all manually. You can keep default damages if you'd like.

Usually config variables are reverted when you edit them wrong. I have no doubt you are doing it right but that's my experience. If the config is giving you trouble, try getting Bending Essentials because it allows you to edit moves in game (And you don't have to restart/reload the server to see the changes; it's automatic).

I don't know what's wrong with Illumination. I've seen this issue before, but I don't know what causes it.

This is as much as I can help until you get a staff member to see this <3 Goodluck!

Powq

Verified Member
I'm running spigot 1.11.12

Hey, thank you! :D Tried Bending Essentials, just the stuff, thanks!

Also found a workaround for illumination. Turns out if you do /choose Earthbending and then as Op add Fire to the person it works flawlessly. You can then remove Earth and get it working with only fire... Becoming a firebender from the start didn't allow it though.

Cheers!

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
We're aware with the issue with Illumination, and hopefully will get fixed shortly. :)