• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Illumination Torch Multiplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hi, I made a bug report for this bug back in 1.6.0 Beta 8, and its still present, so I'm going to repost it since I believe my other thread was forgotten about and lost.

Plugin: Project Korra
Version: 1.6.0 Beta 17
Ability Bug
Details:
When the firbending ability "Illumination" is activated, and the user stands on: Tall Grass, Ferns, Red Tulips, Blue Orchids, Alliums,and Azure Bluelets, the torch will continually break and drop a torch. This process will continue until the player walks off of the block.
What should happen: With most other naturally plant blocks such as saplings, the block is temporarily replaced until the player walks off of the block.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Woops, seems like my fix didnt fix it, can you give me some quick info please

What server version are you running (Exact build would be nice)?

Other plugins you are using, and especially the PK dependency plugins (versions please)

And a bending debug thanks

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Woops, seems like my fix didnt fix it, can you give me some quick info please

What server version are you running (Exact build would be nice)?

Other plugins you are using, and especially the PK dependency plugins (versions please)

And a bending debug thanks
I'll see if the bug is still there when I can, I've changed my server version since then so I'll see.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Yea, the bug was just caused by my server build haha. I think maybe we should start requesting that in the bug report format.

Status
Not open for further replies.