• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ice catapult

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Ok I have been thinking for a while now and noticed something, Waterbenders can catapult with ice if they are over snow or ice. This could be really handy in combat like spouts, If someome cuts your spout and they freeze the water to kill you, why don't you catapult up and re-toggle the spout! This has been done by korra in book 2 (spirits) when they were traveling to the south pole to open the southern portal after they got attacked by dark spirits. the catapult would be much weaker than the earth version, but the utility and physics would work the same. So it's an easy code. I'm suggesting this because I think water could use some more mobility and utlity on ice or snow, Surge wave just isn't enough for me. Anyways thanks for reading guys and leave your thoughts in the comments! :p

xoxo-waterfan99

paliate

Verified Member
I'm iffy about it, I mean i can see it's use though.

You should rename this.
Only because you stated that it'd work on snow too which would defeat the name.

David

Verified Member
Ok I have been thinking for a while now and noticed something, Waterbenders can catapult with ice if they are over snow or ice. This could be really handy in combat like spouts, If someome cuts your spout and they freeze the water to kill you, why don't you catapult up and re-toggle the spout! This has been done by korra in book 2 (spirits) when they were traveling to the south pole to open the southern portal after they got attacked by dark spirits. the catapult would be much weaker than the earth version, but the utility and physics would work the same. So it's an easy code. I'm suggesting this because I think water could use some more mobility and utlity on ice or snow, Surge wave just isn't enough for me. Anyways thanks for reading guys and leave your thoughts in the comments! :p

xoxo-waterfan99
I really like this idea! I don't really know what you're talking about from your description, but this is what I'm thinking:

Ming Hua vs Eska and Desna, Ming Hua jumps extremely high by launching her self off some ice:

AND / OR

When Katara is fighting earth nation soldiers, she creates a small pillar of Ice to launch her self forward:

6tijn

Verified Member
What about this combo (Stand on ice) Holdshift >> click at direction you want to be launched

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

xoxo-waterfan99
We need earthmoves for ice, just the ice version...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.