• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I need help!

V

Vidcom

If you're using signs, allocate the commands to remove bending first (/b remove username) and then a second one to choose (/b add username). That should have a system that works as much as you want!

steven

If you're using signs, allocate the commands to remove bending first (/b remove username) and then a second one to choose (/b add username). That should have a system that works as much as you want!
I dont use signs, i just want people to be able to choose different elements as much as they want. I'm so confused. Is there something in the confg i can change to fix this?

Sketz

The permissions is default, to all users, so it says on the Wiki.

Here is the permissions node, in order for users to change there element.

Code:
bending.command.choose
If that doesn't work, you need to try something else.
I suggest using signs. You can easily give players elements with "ServerSigns" plugin.
Or use the PK plugin, that was built for bending.

steven

The permissions is default, to all users, so it says on the Wiki.

Here is the permissions node, in order for users to change there element.

Code:
bending.command.choose
If that doesn't work, you need to try something else.
I suggest using signs. You can easily give players elements with "ServerSigns" plugin.
Or use the PK plugin, that was built for bending.
I am running the pk plugin, i don't want to have to use signs, though. Is there any way to change config and make it infinite amount of bending changing?

Sketz

I am running the pk plugin, i don't want to have to use signs, though. Is there any way to change config and make it infinite amount of bending changing?
What happens when a default user executes the command: /bending choose element?

steven

It works fine, but when they go to change to a different element it says you don't have permissions. I want people to be able to choose different elements. Not like avatar, but cycle through elements to see which one they like best. Now, it's limiting them to one element, and they can't change it unless i remove it and add what they want. but that's very inefficient.

Sketz

There is something else I've forgotten.
be sure to give the permission node
It works fine, but when they go to change to a different element it says you don't have permissions. I want people to be able to choose different elements. Not like avatar, but cycle through elements to see which one they like best. Now, it's limiting them to one element, and they can't change it unless i remove it and add what they want. but that's very inefficient.
Code:
bending.command.rechoose

Sketz

It doesn't work. Any other ideas? I am opped, and I am able to continuously change my elements, just not normal players.
I'm not sure. You've been given the permissions to "Change" and Re"Choose" elements.
If you're doing the permissions correctly, then there really shouldn't be any problems. Unless I'm forgetting something.

I don't really think i am forgetting anything.

Your best bet, is to try another method, or figure it out.

steven

I'm not sure. You've been given the permissions to "Change" and Re"Choose" elements.
If you're doing the permissions correctly, then there really shouldn't be any problems. Unless I'm forgetting something.

I did it all correctly, though.

steven

Do i need korra RPG in order to do it?