• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

i need help with homework :c

xXxethanxXx

Verified Member
so i was doin my homework like a good student and i have this question:

What is Texas?

i asked my mom and she said its a country and its part of the europein union but i thot it was a province of the north american union whos right? i bet 10$ on mine and im wayyyyy smartr than her xD

TehPandaKing

Verified Member

What is Texas?

i asked my mom and she said its a country and its part of the europein union but i thot it was a province of the north american union whos right? i bet 10$ on mine and im wayyyyy smartr than her xD
How old are you?

Majorite

Verified Member

What is Texas?

No, Texas is apart of Asia. I think it's a city in Japan.

Jk... Texas is apart of the United States of America. It's a state near Mexico.

jedk1

Hello, Ethan we have been monitoring your actions on your computer and we have seen sites that you have visited what your mother would've said a big no no to! Please refrain from using the internet without your parents permission.
this is a prime example of why kids shouldnt be online. people like this try to scare them, and kids are very easily susceptible to these things. shame on you @Gold. shame on you.

NotchItUp

Verified Member
Do you guys even consider that this guy is trolling..? Most 7 year olds wouldn't know how to sign up for a forums account...

Gold

Verified Member
Jed that moment when we know he's trolling and it's just Disney.com procedure get your parents permission :/
this is a prime example of why kids shouldnt be online. people like this try to scare them, and kids are very easily susceptible to these things. shame on you @Gold. shame on you.

jedk1

Do you guys even consider that this guy is trolling..? Most 7 year olds wouldn't know how to sign up for a forums account...
I consider it, but i also consider that they might not be, as i have players who are 6 on my server... so yeah. I like to be safe than sorry

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

What is Texas?

Actually, Texas is the second moon colony founded by President Abraham Linclon after he beat Adolf Hitler in the Battle of the Alamo and won the Spanish-Hawaiin War back in the 70s.

Sorin

Verified Member
Actually, Texas is the second moon colony founded by President Abraham Linclon after he beat Adolf Hitler in the Battle of the Alamo and won the Spanish-Hawaiin War back in the 70s.
........google

Your search - Texas is the second moon colony founded by President Abraham Linclon after he beat Adolf ... - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
Search Results

There are none.........on google......*wold implodes* but seriously.... xD

owlcool

Verified Member